|Important stuff about our site|
An order that has a status of on-hold means that either one or more items you ordered is either a pre-order or back-order item and we are waiting for product to arrive, or we are waiting for payment (PayPal or Money Order).
Please ignore this status as it is currently being used to mark orders. It is the same as On Hold, described above.
An order that has a status of canceled means that the order has been canceled. If you did not request your order to be canceled, please contact us.
How To Contact Us
Important Note About E-Mail
Some email service providers inadvertently block your permission-based emails in an attempt to cut back on the amount of unwanted spam. You may need to add "email@example.com" to your email account’s safe list to ensure timely delivery of emails from Comic Fusion.
Or you can call us at 1-908-788-0599
We're always interested it what our customers have to say. Please send your comments, ideas and suggestions to Customer Service.
There are two types of orders; pre-orders and previous releases.
Pre-orders are for merchandise that is solicited in advance by Previews Catalog. For example, items that are scheduled to be released in November are pre-ordered in September. You have until the end of September to place your pre-order. After September, we will do our best to get it for you, but are subject to availability. In November, merchandise ordered in September and before, arrives at our shop on a weekly basis (every Wednesday). Depending on your ordering preferences, we will ship your items appropriately.
Sometimes the release date slips due to problems with the distributor or delays with the manufacturer. For example, an item may have a release date of November, but the manufacturer may have delays which pushes the release date into December or beyond. At times, items will be solicited that are not produced or change names. There is nothing we can do about this. If this happens, we will contact you to notify you of the delay/cancellation/change. Also, there is no guarantee that we can get all of the "limited" items that are produced due to high demand and low supply. For example, if there are only 50 of an item being produced and you try to order 10 of them, we may not get all 10. We will do our best to fulfill your orders.
For Credit Card and PayPal orders, you are not charged for pre-order items until we are ready to ship the items to you. However, we reserve the right to request a 20% non-refundable deposit charge for high cost items. We will notify you if this is the case. If you put a deposit on an order, the remainder is due when the item is available and we notify you that we are ready to ship. You will have 14 days to complete the purchase. If you do not complete the purchase within 14 days, you forfeit your deposit and any claims on the product.
Previous Releases are items that have already been released by the manufacturer and distributor. Some of these items we have in stock and some we do not. Each item page will state the status of that item. See Availability Indicators below for more details.
When ordering pre-order items and in-stock items, the in-stock items will not ship until the pre-order items come in. To avoid this, either contact us to tell us to ship the in-stock item now, or enter 2 different orders with one order being all in-stock items and the other order being all pre-orders. Please note that additional shipping charges may apply for multiple shipments. Once an order is complete, if you have available items on any other orders, they will be shipped when the complete order is shipped. If you order comic book subscriptions and pre-order items on the same order, the subscriptions will ship out monthly along with any pre-order items that have become available that month.
If you don't see what you are looking for, contact us. Let us check our suppliers for the item. We will get back to you with a price.
Orders may be cancelled as long as they have not been processed. Pre-orders or backorders can be cancelled anytime up until the item is in stock and your order has been processed. Cancelations may be requested via phone, or via e-mail. ALL CANCELATIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED VIA E-MAIL. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A CANCELATION CONFIRMATION, THEN YOUR ORDER HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED.
Product Availability and Disclaimer
All items offered for sale are subject to availability, quantity limitations, manufacturer modifications and price changes without notice. Although we strive to have accurate descriptive information about the titles we offer for sale, there may be typos, omissions, or other errors in these descriptions, including the current price. (If the price is higher, we will send an email message notifying you of the correct price before we send you the item or charge your credit card). Prices listed on this web site are for web orders only. Purchases made via other sales channels may be done at different prices. Images of products are given to us by manufacturers months in advance of their release. Manufacturers may make modifications to the final product without providing updated images. While we try to insure that what you see is what you get, there is no guarantee that the final product will look exactly like the image we have posted on the web site. Many figures come with variant color schemes. Unless you specify that you are looking for an exact item, variant figures will be shipped at random. If you are looking for something specific, please contact us so we can tell you exactly what we have.
Images posted for Comic Books and Graphic Novels are not necessarily the actual cover art. It may be the actual cover art, a portion of the actual cover or have nothing to do with the cover. Images are posted for illustrative purposes only and you should not assume that the image posted is the actual cover. If you are looking for a particular cover, please contact us and tell us exactly what you are looking for.
We make no claim that any item listed as being for sale is useable for any specific or general purpose. We reserve the right to refuse any order or offer to purchase submitted to us, including, but not limited to, quantitiy limitations on the number of copies available for sale. All products that we sell are in 'New' condition. We can not guarantee 'Mint' condition. If you are looking for 'Mint' condition, you must tell us when you place your order and we will try to accommodate. We assume that people will take items out of their packaging and play with them. Therefore, packages may have some dings, dents, rips, and/or crushed corners on them. If this is not the case and you like mint packages, please contact us when you place your order to tell us so.
Each product is classified into one of six categories of availability. They are as follows:
- In-Stock - We have quantities of this item in our shop and will ship out in 2-3 business days. In cases where we receive a high volume of ordering for a particular item and run out of stock before we can update our site, we will notify you and re-order the item from our suppliers at our same low price.
- Pre-Order - The item is being solicited in advance. Many of our products will carry this label as this is how we gauge demand for new products. Most pre-orders are solicited 2 months in advance, sometimes longer. Items carrying a pre-order tag will also have an expected month of delivery. This delivery month is only an estimate and is subject to change. Many of these items are limited-edition items that will sell out quickly both in our shop and at our distributor. Also, please be aware that we will not carry in-stock every pre-order item we solicit. If we see no demand for an item, we may not order any of it from our distributors. If you see something you want, please pre-order it to virtually guarantee receiving it. In the event that we are shorted on items by our distributor, we will fullfil orders in the order in which they were placed. We will do everything in our power to fulfill all orders.
- Pre-Order (Delayed) - The item has been delayed from its original expected month of delivery. This means that we have not yet been given an update as to when the item will become available. Once we are given an update, we will change the pre order month.
- Sold Out - Back Order - Either we have sold all of the product that we have, or, in the case where this is a pre-order item, we have sold all of the item that we pre-ordered. In either case, none of our distributors have the item in stock and they must place an order with the manufacturer. If you want to purchase this item, we will special order, or back order it. It might take us 3 or more weeks to receive the item from the time you place your order. If the item is in limited quantities, our distributors may not be able to get the item. If this is the case, we will inform you of this as soon as we are informed.
- Sold Out - We sold all of the product that we have and we can not order anymore from either our supplier, or from the manufacturer. This item can not be ordered and is posted for information purposes only.
If you want a item and we don't have it in-stock, please order it as soon as possible.
We can't order it for you, until YOU order it from US!
Monthly Subscriptions via The Fusion Club
If you order the same comic books every month, then The Fusion Club is for you. This is our monthly subscription service where you tell us which comics you want to subscribe to and we automatically ship them to you every month. Simple, eh? Oh...and you also get a 20% discount off the retail price on all the comics you subscribe to!
To join The Fusion Club, Click on the 'Subscriptions' button, or Click Here and order the titles you would like to subscribe to.
Subscription lists are catagorized by publisher so click on the publisher to get a list of comics available for subscriptions for that publisher. The comics are listed in the drop-down box.
The price listed next to each title is the current per-issue subscription price for that title. This price reflects a 20% discount to the current cover price and is subject to change by the publisher. If they change the price for their comic book, the subscription price is automatically adjusted to maintain the 20% discount.
Your subscription will start with the current month, so if you place your order in January, your subscription will start with all issues published in January. If you would like to start with a different issue, please let us know.
Please note that not all comic books are published monthly. Some are published semi-monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, or whenever the publisher feels like putting out an issue! With the subscription service, we will collect all of the issues that you subscribe to and ship them out at the end of the month, or the begining of the next month. We will charge your credit card for the issues we ship each month. Contact us if you would like your comics sent more frequently (weekly or bi-weekly).
Terms and Conditions
There is no minimum number of comics to subscribe to and subscriptions can be canceled at anytime.
If you don't see a title in the list, enter it in the comments section when you check out, or send us an e-mail
We will send you an e-mail when your order ships with a list of comics that were shipped plus the total cost.
The cost of your comics plus shipping will be charged automatically to your credit card each time we ship your comics.
By joining The Fusion Club, you are committing to buy what has been put aside for you and authorizing Comic Fusion, Inc. to charge your credit card for each shipment of the comics that you subscribe to.
All comics on your subscription list will receive a 20% discount and you will be eligible for Fusion Club Specials!
If you want to make any changes to your subscription, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions are subject to modification at any time.
We accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards. For non credit card payments, we also accept PayPal, Money Orders or Checks.
For PayPal orders, an invoice will be e-mailed to you. PayPal orders will be shipped within 24 hours of receipt of payment. Once the invoice is sent, payment must be received within 7 days. If we do not receive payment, your order will be canceled for non-payment.
Please note that PayPal orders must ship to a confirmed PayPal shipping address.
For Checks or Money Orders, please call us at 1-866-202-3348 for instructions before you place your order.
We collect 7% Sales Tax for any order that ships to an address in New Jersey. We do not collect Sales Taxes for any other shipping locations.
Shipping, Handling and Insurance
We ship all merchandise either USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or USPS Media Mail. Please Note: Media Mail can only be used for Books. If you order books and other items, we can not ship via Media Mail. If you select Media Mail and we can not ship via that method due to non-book items being on the order, we will modify your order and ship via the cheapest shipping method allowable and adjust the shipping charge on your order. If you want to have your merchandise shipped by some other means (for example, overnight), please contact us.
A shipping and handling charge will be added to your order based on the shipping method you choose. Please note that the shipping charge for pre-order items is an estimate. Once we receive the item and get an exact weight, a final shipping charge will be calculated and your order will be adjusted. You will receive the final charge when we ship your item. If you would like to know the final charge before we charge your credit card and ship, please state that when you place your order. Please note that this will delay the shipping of your order.
If you receive damaged merchandise, please retain the shipping box and all packing material as these will be essential in filing any insurance claim. Contact us first for any insurance claims. UPS will come to you to do any inspections. With USPS, you will have to take everything to them.
Please note that UPS can not ship to PO Boxes.
Ship time for USPS Priority Mail is usually from 1-3 days, but not guaranteed.
Ship time for USPS Media Mail is usually from 2-10 days, but not guaranteed.
Ship time for UPS Ground is from 1-6 days. Please use the following as a guide for UPS Ground:
We can accept international orders. Currently, the only method of payment we can accept for international orders is PayPal.
If you want to place an order that ships to an international address, please do the following:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will reply back with the total cost (in USD), including shipping. Please note: Customer is responsible for any taxes, VAT fees or any other Duties charged at the country of delivery.
- You reply back letting us know if you want the item(s) or not.
- If yes, then when the order is ready to ship, we will send you an invoice with our paypal address for payment.
- Once we receive payment, we ship the item(s)
If you have any questions, please contact us.
- We need to be notified of the return within 7 days of your receipt of the product. We will give you instructions on how to return your item(s).
- Comic books and Graphic Novels can not be returned.
- The product must still be in Mint Factory Sealed Condition. If the item is opened, played with and it breaks we will not accept it back. If opened unsellable merchandise is returned to us we reserve the right to deduct up to 50% of your credit. Please pack your returns carefully.
- Credits for returned items will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s). Shipping charges can not be credited.
Please contact us right away if you need to return any items. Please include your order number.